Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Comics I Read on My Lunch Break

I need to exclaim more often, 'Chicken... Sandwich!'There has been a good deal of hubbub this week concerning the new PvP animations, and discussion regarding that is scattered... well, all over the web.

But the news that I heard that really got me excited was that Crap I Drew on My Lunch Break is back!

Rest assured, the comic is far from crap. It's a fun little strip with gorgeous art - it doesn't hold itself to be more than that, and that's what makes it great.

The strips are sometimes just simple randomness from life, sometimes rants on the trivial, sometimes rants on the profoundly horrible. It's about the artist, her boyfriend, and their pet rats.

And really, that's all it needs to be. Sometimes the simple things are best.

No comments: