Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Smashing Success

Alcoholistic!
Now, I'll preface this by saying that I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, much of a drinker. Upon turning 21, I very safely got drunk a single time for the experience, and since then have only dabbled in the beverage arts.

So, my appreciation of such things is lower than most. That said, I'm quite engaged by the latest little barhopping spree in Nukees. I still don't know what is exactly going on in the big picture, but there are lots of little things to savor - in particular the well dressed gentleman who enjoys a midmorning brew, and the use of such terms as "bartrendresses" and "alcoholistic."

I don't have anything of especial wit to say about them, sadly. But Nukees has had me grinning a good bit of late, so I figured, hey! Why not share the love?

No comments: