Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Time Moves Quickly

It came as a bit of a surprise to realize I'd passed the one month mark already with this blog. I had been worried about running out of material, but, well... the world of webcomics is constantly in motion, and that leaves a lot of room for content.

I was a bit startled to find how much easier it was to discuss webcomics versus other mediums, as I certainly had plans for much more normal book reviews and such - but as I mentioned before, webcomics really are the easiest to discuss, because they are right there for easy perusal.

I hadn't expected to get quite as much initial viewage as I did, but some early and unexpected links, along with a few compilations of webcomic blogs, and I found myself with a bit more early readership than I was really expecting.

Anyway, thanks for reading - I hope I haven't disappointed, and here's hoping for more good stuff to come!

No comments: